Wednesday 9 December 2009

Intro

This being my first blog, would like to introduce my interest and things I would like to talk about.

I m a keen science enthusiast and try to apply logic to different topics, especially to theories which are still taken as theories and not hard facts. Why, is the usual question and the most difficult to answer many times, even when evidence is produced, people cant take it. Is it the sense of logic hard wired within us all which makes it difficult for us to accept things.

The things which I would like talk about will revolve around different topics starting from the first living cell which came into existence to the black holes which are still contracting to go out of existence but can it really disappear or if at all, where will it?

Hope and joy will give us more energy everyday to find new ways of growth and expansion.

Please respond with your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment